This material was copied from Our World in Data on 2022-11-30. For current data please visit Our World in Data
The formatting and style of this material has been altered by MDWiki for use within a Mediawiki and is not endorsed in any way by Our World in Data.
All our related research and data
- Agricultural land use
- Arable land needed to produce a fixed quantity of crops
- Area of land needed to meet global vegetable oil demand
- Change in cereal production, yield and land use
- Cropland extent over the long-run
- Extent of extensive agriculture
- Extent of foraging, hunting and gathering
- Extent of intensive agriculture
- Extent of pastoralism
- Global cropland is still increasing
- Global land use since 10,000 BCE
- Has agricultural land increased or decreased over the last decade
- Has the world passed peak agricultural land?
- How much cropland has the world spared due to increases in crop yields?
- How much global land is used as pasture for livestock?
- Land area
- Land area per crop type
- Land use for palm oil production
- Land use of foods per 1000 kilocalories
- Land use per 100 grams of protein
- Land use per kilogram of food product
- Share of land defined as natural habitat
- Share of rural land area where the elevation is 5 meters or less
- Share of world regions with land use present
- Terrain Ruggedness Index